TLV to exhibit at FOOMA 2023
We are thrilled to announce our participation in FOOMA JAPAN 2023 (hosted by the Japan Food Machinery Manufacturers' Association), recognized as one of Asia's most comprehensive trade shows dedicated to food technology. At the TLV & TTS booth we will offer innovative solutions for various steam and maintenance related issues. As your dedicated Steam Support Center, we're eager to help navigate through your challenges, particularly those relating to energy efficiency, by proposing effective, tailor-made solutions.
Don't hesitate to drop by our booth. We look forward to meeting you.
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, East Halls 1-8
- Event Dates: June 6th (Tuesday) to June 9th (Friday), 2023
- Event Hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Booth No.: 1F-02
Please note that due to a strict pre-registration policy for attendees, a quick pass (entrance ticket) is required, which can be acquired free of registration fees.
We will showcase the SteamAqua®, a compact, instantly connectable water heater that combines TLV’s best practices in steam and condensate handling. SteamAqua heats water quickly and precisely using conditioned dry steam supplied by a CV-COS. The unique condensate pre-heater option further reduces water heating time and optimises energy efficiency. SteamAqua also has a built-in TLV PowerTrap, which promptly discharges condensate under all load conditions to ensure stable operation, and a reliable, easy-to-use touch panel.
We will have a wide range of solutions on display to address your steam-related concerns.
- Steam Support Center
- TLV's technical staff is available to answer your concerns regarding steam and maintenance.
- High capacity supply of clean, potable hot water
Food SafetyWork Environment ImprovementAccident PreventionImproved Quality and Productivity
- Steam-Fired Instantaneous Water Heater
- Steam-Fired Instantaneous Water Heater (Wall Mounted)
- Recovery of high-temperature condensate and waste steam
- Energy SavingWork Environment Improvement
- HeatSaver (Japanese)
- IoT-based failure detection and predictive maintenance
- Enhance Steam Quality