TLV CO., LTD. and its affiliates TLV International Inc. and TTS LTD. (hereinafter referred to collectively as the Company) respect the confidentiality of customer personal information and have established the following guidelines as our basic policy to protect all personal information in order to preserve the customer's rights and profits.
- Prior to the collection of any personal information, the Company shall clearly state the objective of such information collection and shall collect said information in accordance with legal and accepted practices.
- The Company shall utilize the collected personal information strictly within the parameters of the stated objective.
- The Company shall carry out training and put in place other reasonable safeguards to ensure against the occurrence of unauthorized access to personal information, loss of personal information, misuse, tampering, unauthorized disclosure, etc.
- The Company shall observe all laws and standards pertaining to the confidentiality of personal information.
- A system for the maintenance of personal information privacy has been implemented and is undergoing continual revision and improvement.
- If you have any questions regarding the Company's handling of personal information, please contact us at the address listed below.
TLV CO., LTD. General Affairs Dept.
881 Nagasuna, Noguchi, Kakogawa, Hyogo, 675-8511, Japan
Phone: -(0)79-422-1122 | Fax: -(0)79-425-1167
TLV Web Site
Personal information collected from the web site of the Company by means of inquiries and requests is used to respond to inquiries and requests, to carry out related after-sales service and to offer information about the Company's products and services. Customers who do not wish to receive such information may opt out via the selection boxes provided at such points in the site where data is sent, or by contacting the Company directly.
We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings
We do not use 'spyware', that is web bugs or hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace activities of users.
Your information will be stored on our web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Cookies are a technology that allows the customer's computer to be differentiated from other computers.
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol to protect all customer information we receive. This encrypts the information that is transmitted over the Internet, and protects it against unauthorized disclosure.